MyVFW Social Network    Latest MyVFW Photos   Latest MyVFW Videos    MyVFW Groups    Latest Network News

Author Topic: Disabled and Homeless in Denver  (Read 3546 times)

michaelkeeys@yahoo.com

Disabled and Homeless in Denver
« on: February 09, 2008, 02:01:41 pm »
I am a Disabled Vietnam Era Veteran (May 14,1974 - May 13, 1978) I have jumped through all the hoops and over all the hurdles. But to no avail. I filed for my Veterans disability pension and SSDI on Sept 14th 2006. Since that time I have been denied my SSDI and veterans disability pension. I have been told that I am a fugitive felon, which I am not. They (the VA Administration) have discontinued my medical benefits as of Jan. 2007. They say (VA National Office) I am part of a paper snafu. As a result I have been denied my SSDI due to not being under a Doctors Care. I have become homeless and need to get solvent. I can work from home but don't have one of those. (A Home) that is. Is there any one or group that may be able to help me? I am staying in the Denver, Colorado homeless shelters (Salvation Army Cross Roads) (Saint Francis Day Shelter). Not a good place for someone with Pernicious Anemia and Hep-C. I have been looking for full time work to no avail. Another hurdle or road block. I have no ID to get an ID. My wallet was stolen.

I can be emailed at      michaelkeeys@yahoo.com

Thanks to you all.

Michael Keeys