Veterans of Foreign Wars & Auxiliaries Global Discussion > General VFW Topics

VFW Clip Art

<< < (2/2)

Chaffeekid:
Thanks Guys, just the kind of thing I was looking for.  Hadn't thought of right clicking, but that will work.
I was looking for things like the VFW logo, things to make it look "Official" :)

Thanks again
Semper FIjQuery(document).ready(function($){jQuery(function(){jQuery("#msg_1191").css("min-height", "50px");jQuery("#msg_1191").hoverIntent(function(){jQuery("#msg_1191").css("overflow-y", "hidden");jQuery(".sharethis_1191").delay(100).fadeIn();},function(){jQuery(".sharethis_1191").delay(300).fadeOut();});});});Tweet

Redmaxx:
Somebody asked about this on the VFW Nation forum. I don't seem to recall that there was an answer.jQuery(document).ready(function($){jQuery(function(){jQuery("#msg_1827").css("min-height", "50px");jQuery("#msg_1827").hoverIntent(function(){jQuery("#msg_1827").css("overflow-y", "hidden");jQuery(".sharethis_1827").delay(100).fadeIn();},function(){jQuery(".sharethis_1827").delay(300).fadeOut();});});});Tweet

Loadtoad:
I have used Google for some of the stuff I do.  Just go to http://www.image.google.com and type in VFW or some other keyword for what you are looking for.  Then just copy and paste the pictures you want to use.  Don't be surprised if you get alot of stuff that is not relavent or even tastefull.  Take your time and look thru the pics.  You should be able to find some stuff that is usable.  Try different keywords. jQuery(document).ready(function($){jQuery(function(){jQuery("#msg_1845").css("min-height", "50px");jQuery("#msg_1845").hoverIntent(function(){jQuery("#msg_1845").css("overflow-y", "hidden");jQuery(".sharethis_1845").delay(100).fadeIn();},function(){jQuery(".sharethis_1845").delay(300).fadeOut();});});});Tweet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version