MyVFW Social Network    Latest MyVFW Photos   Latest MyVFW Videos    MyVFW Groups    Latest Network News

Author Topic: VFW Posts and Districts: Get Your Free Web Site/Blog Here! - Updated July 2015  (Read 5437 times)

Offline TheShu

• Administrator
    • The Other Shu
    • Email
It's been a while since we updated you on the status of the network and which states have post and district websites available to claim.

As many of you know, we began rebuilding our old VFW WebCOM network under the MyVFW name a few years ago.  It's been a time intensive process as the Wordpress platform has many more features than our old bloghosting software and consequently, the build out has taken longer. 

Here is a list of the post directories in the departments we currently have available for you to claim and start using. Check the navigation menus on each of the sites to see links to district sites as well. As we get more departments completed, they will be added to the list.

New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Alabama
Mississippi
Kentucky
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Missouri
South Dakota
Nebraska
Nevada
Texas

If you would like to claim your post or district site, leave a note here with your department and post number and we will get you going.

Offline Warvet

• Email
I am the Commander of VFW Post 2059 located in Kirby, TX.  What do I need to do to get a webpage started for the post?

Offline xango55

• Email
When will Ohio be coming online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ivetret

2015 hey?  When can I get one here in Illinois?