MyVFW Social Network    Latest MyVFW Photos   Latest MyVFW Videos    MyVFW Groups    Latest Network News

Author Topic: Fake CSM John Collier working in Indianapolis  (Read 1538 times)

Offline DoggyDaddy

• Administrator
  • Have Dog Will Travel
    • VFW Post 1716, Freedom CA
    • Email
Fake CSM John Collier working in Indianapolis
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:46:32 am »
Fake CSM John Collier, an anatomy of a takedown

His profile says that he graduated from Purdue University in 1986, but he has hashmarks on his sleeve that add up to 30 years of service - that means he'd finish his service in 2016. Maybe the picture is from the future. Collier also has a Special Forces tab and a Ranger tab on his left shoulder, but no jump wings. And it looks like he has foreign jump wings over his right breast pocket, but no US jump wings. I have no idea what the white cord on his left shoulder is, maybe you know, but I don't. If the picture was more clear, I'm sure I'd find something else in there. Maybe this will piss off Detn8tr because of the EOD badge, and he can wait until I'm in the office tomorrow to complain. At least there's no infantry cord or CIB, for a change.
It turns out that he was in petroleum supply and a wheeled vehicle mechanic and was discharged an E-1 - a long ways away from Sergeant Major.
Now Collier is working for AutoZone in Indianapolis and still telling his lies to anyone who will listen. But you other fellows who claim you can't find a job and feed your family because I mentioned your name and won't take your lies down, don't blame me, blame John Collier.

Lots More, Photo's and Supporting Documents: http://burnpit.us/2015/03/fake-csm-john-collier-anatomy-takedown
Joe Kleinsmith
All State VFW Post 1716 Cmdr (1998-2000)
Cpt, VFW Post Honor Guard, Retired (1991-2009)
SC-SB County Council Cmdr (1996-1997)
SFC, US Army, Retired (1971-1991)
Full Time RV'er
www.vfwwebcom.org/ca/post1716
http://vfwwebcom.org/ca/Post1716HonorGuard/