MyVFW Social Network    Latest MyVFW Photos   Latest MyVFW Videos    MyVFW Groups    Latest Network News

Author Topic: USCG/NOAA PERSONNEL LOCATOR:  (Read 3987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DoggyDaddy

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5516
  • Have Dog Will Travel
    • VFW Post 1716, Freedom CA
    • Email
« on: November 01, 2009, 03:29:34 am »
If you are searching for a Coast Guard/NOAA retired individual, place your personal correspondence to that individual in a sealed envelope, making sure to include how they can get in touch with you. On the outside of that envelope, address it to them with their full name and rank/rate (for military). Write your return address and attach a stamp on the envelope. Then, place that envelope in a larger envelope and address it to: Commanding Officer (RAS), USCG Pay & Personnel Center, 444 SE Quincy Street, Topeka, KS 66683-3591.Retiree & Annuitant Services (RAS) will complete the personís address and place it in the mail.
[Source: USCG/NOAA Retiree Newsletter Oct-Dec 09 ++]
Joe Kleinsmith
All State VFW Post 1716 Cmdr (1998-2000)
Cpt, VFW Post Honor Guard, Retired (1991-2009)
SC-SB County Council Cmdr (1996-1997)
SFC, US Army, Retired (1971-1991)
Full Time RV'er